Prevent or manage diabetes, cholesterolemia, hypertension, osteoporosis, irritable bowel syndrome, and more with the help of our dietitians. Using the Eat-Well Program, our dietitians/nutritionists work with you to develop a meal guide designed to help you prevent or manage your health issues.
Dietitian/nutritionist consultations are available in most locations across Canada.
Our Eat-Well Program gives you:
- Professional nutrition support to motivate you as you change your food habits.
- Meal guides that are created based on your current lifestyle and adjusted as needed. This allows for easy changes and helps you achieve your objectives in a way that meets your needs.
- Food journal evaluations to help you eat healthier and permanently change your food habits.
- Teachings on health issue prevention based on your unique family history and your health status.
- Menu validation to ensure your menus will help you achieve your health objectives.
- Grocery shopping trips with us to learn about new products and the proper way to make food choices.
Why Choose Our Dietitians?
- We offer easy-to-understand, personalized teaching materials that are tailored to your health objectives.
- Consultations are given by professional dietitians/nutritionists who are members of their local Canadian regulatory body.
- Insurance receipts are available.
Do you want to start eating well to prevent or manage health issues? Contact our dietitians/nutritionists today! It’s the first step toward achieving your goals and loving your life again.
Contact us now for more information or to book a consultation with our dietitians. By learning a bit more about you, your dietitian can plan consultations based on your needs and objectives.